HOME > SERVICES > TRAFFIC SIGNALS > CONTROLLERS
ATSC4 TRAFFIC CONTROLLER
Introducing the ATSC4 Traffic Controller, this is the new generation controller developed to meet the Roads and Traffic Authority of NSW (Australia) specifications Capable of managing up to 32 signal group displays and up to 64 inputs from vehicles, pedestrians, bicycles or emergency services.
Fully SCATS compatible, can operate independently, in isolated mode, can be connected to SCATS for system operation or in mains frequency coordinated flexible plan operation.
A unique “windows” interface screen, provides an extensive, easy to interpret interface using a laptop which delivers a comprehensive colour display of the live intersection, communications monitors, lamp switching, detector inputs with access to all controller operational functions including fault reporting.
Designed for all weather conditions, vandal proof housing, modular construction for ease of maintenance can operate with a variety of power supply configurations, low power consumption, can manage all types of traffic signal displays, ie; LED lanterns.
From 4 to to 32 Signal “Groups” outputs are supported.
Up to 32 vehicle detector inputs.
Up to 32 external inputs (pedestrians, emergency vehicle, railway inputs).
Provision for pedestrian demand indicator displays.
Provision for one daily event output turn “No Right Turn Sign” On.
Communications ready for connection to SCATS.
WAN capability using TCP/IP
- Time-settings are user defined and intersection specific.
- Time-settings include variable minimum green, ability to count vehicles arriving on red, variable.
- Timers monitor the input from vehicle detectors, indicating traffic density, and generate appropriate times to ensure efficient use of available green time.
- Pedestrian timers provide safe time settings for pedestrian and bicycle movements.
TRAFFIC SIGNAL DISPLAY
- Solid state switching of all signal groups.
- Capable of managing up to 1200 watts per signal group
- Capable of controlling incandescent, quartz halogen and LED signal lanterns
- Lamp fault monitoring feature with reporting functions for maintenance
- Last Red” feature for safety
- Flashing yellow failsafe display
- Ability to dim lanterns at night
SAFETY MONITORING AND REPORTING SYSTEMS
- Controller “watchdog” software monitoring system.
- Separate hardware and software conflict monitors
- Plain language message log
- All equipment and network malfunctions logged
LAPTOP USER INTERFACE
Unique software that uses a menu driven windows based system to display:
- Fault Error Log
- Group/Phasing Display
- Real Time Graphical Intersection Display
- Detector Diagnostics
- View SCATS Communications
- Lamp loads for each signal group
- Dimming and Regulation Details
- External Inputs and Auxiliary Outputs
- Personality Prom Details
- Group Flash in Maintenance Mode
- Capable of operating in a range from 110 to 240 volts (50 or 60Hz)
- Low mains voltage shutdown protection
- Designed to withstand over voltage conditions
- Designed for generator or UPS operating conditions
- Voltage regulation feature